27 March 2008

Sunny CA.






It's called Pinkberry and it's delicious. Another bike ride in Long Beach today led us to the frozen yogurt establishment known as Pinkberry. When Sal said it was frozen yogurt, I figured I would know what it tasted like, but I was way off. Pinkberry was much better than expected and not like regular frozen yogurt. Kind of hard to explain, so you'll just have to try it when you come visit us. We split the medium sized dish, with original flavored yogurt, plus a few toppings (fresh kiwi, strawberries, and oreo crumbs). A little expensive for us poor folks to frequent the joint, but worth the indulgence on a nice, sunny bike ride in The Beach.

1 comment:

kelliemcc said...

This sounds delicious, I love anything ice creamish. I am so happy you are posting just for me, but are you really doing it at 1 in the morning?? You truly are living the rock star life, or you don't have kids and can still stay up that late. I'm not sure which it is......