27 August 2008

Sally and I hit up the swap meet last Saturday in Huntington Beach and bought a few things that we hadn't expected to. We fell in love with these bikes though:



Can you blame us? Sweet rides, huh? We're excited to hit the paved trails of the Long Beach canal system. We've been playing a lot of tennis lately and this will give me another form of exercise that doesn't actually feel like exercise. I don't like doing exercise that feels like exercise. I like when it's disguised in the form of tennis or smash ball on the beach. I guess you could hardly call that exercise, but it's fun and it's as close as I'm getting for now, so we'll call it good. No offense to those of you that love to exercise. Exercise is good. Just not for me.

Word to my dawgs.
Shane

1 comment:

kelliemcc said...

Lifting the remote or my hand out of the bag of cheetos, now that's my kind of exercise.